A flexible and dynamic structure, the highest qualitative standards, constant attention and support for the client and an international approach, makes the firm a boutique of reference in tax advisory and corporate consultancy. Our focus is on ensuring maximum client satisfaction, both in terms of the quality and completeness of the service and the promptness of response times. To achieve this, we pay particular attention to the competences and training of our team.
- Corporate and group taxation, including the specific tax issues regarding subjects that adopt the IAS/IFRS principles and financial institutions.
- Assistance in tax procedures for the determination of current and deferred taxes for the purposes of group financial statements.
- Assistance in the application of conventions against double taxation in relation to transnational revenue streams.
- Tax benefits.
- Individual taxation, including tax planning on assets and assistance for the transfer of residence.
- Declarations and compliance with regard to both direct and indirect taxes.
- Drafting of opinions.
- Analysis of VAT impacts in the supply chain.
- Relations with the revenue agencies.
- Assistance during tax audits and pre-litigation procedures.
- Tax Commission disputes.
- Assistance in international ruling procedures.
- Assistance in international procedures for the avoidance of double taxation (Mutual Agreement Procedures).
- Identification of applicable methods.
- Preparation of supporting documentation (“Master file” and “National Documentation”).
- Preparation of economic analyses.
- Tax assistance in extraordinary transactions such as mergers, demergers, contributions, company sell-offs and the purchase of company shares.
- The negotiation and drafting of contractual clauses in tax matters.
- Pre-acquisition tax and accounting due diligence.
- The drafting of appraisals of corporations and companies.
- Real estate tax advisory for national and foreign operators and investors.
- Tax assistance for real estate investment funds.
- Tax due diligence for real estate transactions.
- Incorporation of companies and secondary offices.
- Corporate compliance with relevant Business Registers and Revenue Agencies.
- Assistance in the preparation of annual and consolidated financial statements for OIC and IAS/IFRS adopters.
- Accounting and administrative outsourcing services, including reporting to foreign parent companies.
- Boards of Directors, including positions as independent, non-executive Directors.
- Boards of Statutory Auditors, with or without a statutory audit requirements.
- Statutory audits of accounts.
- Supervisory Bodies pursuant to the Italian Legislative Decree 231/2001.
CTES Advisors is made up of 4 Partnersand over 15 resources including Professionals, Collaborators and Staff.
Continuous contact with leading Italian and international organisations allows us to guarantee our clients all-round assistance and advice, also in international contexts and on particular issues.
The professional team at CTES Advisors also have extensive experience in providing support to multinationals based in the United States, Europe and in Asia, as well as to many internationally renowned Italian companies, including listed entities.
With the support of a number of foreign collaborators, CTES Advisors is able to provide its clients with an integrated, global service, from planning for big corporations to support for the development of small and medium sized companies in foreign markets, helping foreign investors get the best from their presence in Italy, the restructuring of privately-held assets and advice for institutional investors on operational strategies and the identification of investment opportunities. This means that we can also assist our clients in cross-border operations and internationalisation projects.
Constant contact and exchange with other leading professionals is indispensable in order to build and maintain the necessary conditions for the domestic and transnational integration of our services at the level of effectiveness demanded by the market and by clients, and in line with the principles of high-quality professionalism that characterise CTES Advisors.